March 20, 2018
INDIANA (Valparaiso) – The Northwest Indiana Green Party (NWI Green Party) held its annual membership meeting on March 18, which included the nominations and elections of officers. Officers serve a one year team and are as follows:
- Chair – Susan Brown (Valparaiso)
- Co-Vice Chair – Sarah Boldt Perez (Munster)
- Co-Vice Chair – Elaine Coffey (Hammond)
- Secretary – Alyssa Jones (Chesterton)
- Treasurer – Joe Conn (Hobart)
The NWI Green Party serves the Lake Michigan shoreline counties of Lake, LaPorte, and Porter.
The Green Party strives to live by the values of the Green movement. Everything the Party does is based on the four pillars: Democracy, Ecology, Nonviolence, and Social Justice.