Candidate for Indiana Green Party Chair
Green Party Activist, Artist and Organizer since 2005
Based out of Fort Wayne, Pluto is a fierce act for social change that is deeply rooted in the Green movement and justice actions. In 2020 he served as Chair of the Indiana Green Party after not only serving as Assistant Chair of the Party in 2018 but also as one of the visionaries who convened the current Indiana Green Party in 2013. Pluto would like to bring his talents and focus on growing a diverse and active Green Party back to the forefront of leadership with regular membership meetings, candidate training and development and some fierce new graphic designs (and buttons of course). This is our moment to get our Party back on track by promoting our Green Values, establishing consensus and fighting for environment and communities. Let us turn Indiana Green together, vote for Pluto Brand for Indiana Green Party Chair.
- Chair of the Indiana Green Party, 2020
- Assistant Chair of the Indiana Green Party, 2018
- Green Party of Northeast Indiana, 2016 to present
- Founding member, Indiana Green Party, 2013
- Co-founder, organizer and advisor for United Activists of Fort Wayne, IN
- Currently Vice President of Heartland Communities
- Front line supervisor American Red Cross Disaster Services, 2005-2010
- Single Family Disaster/Military Services American Red Cross, 2005-2010
- Certified in International Humanitarian Law American Red Cross
- Paralegal with GE Medical Protective Legal Dept.
- Former Editor of the Jewish Civic Press New Orleans, LA
- Former Member of Act Up NYC.
Pluto Brand represents and emanates from diverse communities including many minorities groups, religious, sexual, and disability.